Check out this instructional language video to learn how to pronounce 17 letters in Russian. Learn how to read and write the Cyrillic alphabet with Viktor Dmitriyevich Huliganov with this 5th lesson. Here we revise the first 5 letters by introducing real Russiwan words and some simple sentences. You will probably need to re-watch this several times until all of the material in this lesson sinks in. If you are aiming at mastering Russian, once you have watched this enough times to understand and remember everything, you are on your way to becoming a serious student of the language. This may actually be the toughest lesson in the series. Watch this tutorial video that is great for language nerds and beginning Russian speakers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades