Check out this instructional language video to learn how to pronounce and write the hard and soft signs in Russian. Learn how to read and write Cyrillic with Viktor Dmitriyevich Huliganov in this 9th lesson. This is the penultimate Cyrillic alphabet lesson in the series, and covers the last two letters; the hard and soft signs, which have no sound of their own. Watch this tutorial video that is great for language nerds and beginning Russian speakers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades