Check out this instructional language video to learn how to the decline Russian nouns in the dative case. Learn Russian with Viktor Dmitriyevich Huliganov in his 12th lesson. He introduces a whole new way of tackling the tricky area of declining nouns in Russian. This is a follow-up on forming the dative case, looking more closely at the structure of two reflexive verbs that take the dative for liking and feeling like. Watch this tutorial video that is great for language nerds and advanced Russian speakers who need to polish their skills or looking to improve their proficiency in Russian.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades