Check out this instructional language video to learn how to conjugate infinitive verbs in Russian. Learn basic Russian grammar with Viktor Dmitriyevich Huliganov in his 4th lesson that is in two parts. He introduces a whole new way of conjugating verbs in Russian. The lesson introduces a large number of 1a conjugation verbs and simple adverbs, enabling a larger number of simple sentences without direct objects to be made. There is an exercise here with the answers in the second part of the lesson. Try to use new vocabulary, in conjunction with the vocabulary from earlier lessons, to make as many sentences as possible - even if sentences are made just for grammar practice. They can be a bit silly at times! Watch this tutorial video that is great for language nerds and advanced Russian speakers who need to polish their skills or looking to improve their proficiency in Russian.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades